- .@KzooCoop is starting a couple of new housing cooperatives in Kalamazoo (right next door to each other), they're a… https://t.co/iB1Zhyzr7O 15:08:27, 2022-05-13
- @drvolts Have you read Galbraith's "The Affluent Society?" It touches on a bunch of this stuff, which was coming up for him in the 1950s! in reply to drvolts 12:13:11, 2022-05-13
- RT @ntnsndr: Why do so many people call Elon Musk "Elon"? Are you friends? Do you call Joe Biden "Joe"?
I worry that the familiarity lend… 01:42:07, 2022-05-13
- RT @NinaParker: As a student, I used to walk past a car park everyday on my way to uni in Bloomsbury.
@CamdenCouncil changed that car park… 01:32:44, 2022-05-13
- A newsreel from Union Carbide. A funny little corporate snapshot of Bishop, California. I feel like we watched this… https://t.co/e9eo7w5x2x 01:31:28, 2022-05-13
- We can do it. We should do it.
We may or may not actually do it. in reply to ZaneSelvans 23:36:35, 2022-05-12
- And yet. https://t.co/xgTO7zZlpi 23:28:51, 2022-05-12
- Man this is such a perfect week to be finishing David Graeber's "Debt: The First 5000 Years"
- @bolderbekah Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
https://t.co/Vsb86UPhju in reply to bolderbekah 20:52:52, 2022-05-12
- @lenazun But on the upside, now you can stare directly into the sun. in reply to lenazun 14:53:02, 2022-05-12
- Because of course. https://t.co/BCQZCf1GX1 02:07:38, 2022-05-12
- RT @fchollet: POV: you're a Venusian catching up on Earth news circa 2100 https://t.co/xQBXUcEGQI 02:04:28, 2022-05-12
- Is there really no clear best practice on how to manage imports in python via __init__.py, or does The Google just have a grudge against me? 17:05:47, 2022-05-11
- RT @isevier: It's the no interest thing that fucking kills me when we require "affordable housing" to have a rate of return on a revenue st… 23:55:29, 2022-05-10
- RT @JesseJenkins: $34 billion and 10 years. The performance of Southern Co. & Westinghouse at Vogtle is utterly unacceptable. If it is best… 12:22:13, 2022-05-10
- @GalaxyKate What about GIS applications? It's commonly used both in open source and proprietary tools, like @qgis a… https://t.co/vDfbhZb4Vf in reply to GalaxyKate 09:53:54, 2022-05-10
- RT @elizabeth_joh: The end of Roe isn’t going to turn back the clock. Things will be worse. Why? Because of the surveillance economy. More… 00:43:54, 2022-05-10
- RT @haymarketbooks: “Those who profess to favor freedom, and yet depreciate agitation, are men who want crops without plowing up the ground… 00:43:34, 2022-05-10
- This was like 2600 years ago and we're still playing the same game. Running the same program. in reply to ZaneSelvans 22:41:11, 2022-05-08
- They chose to pay the assembly.
Then the trireme dudes couldn't pay their employees, who immediately sued for thei… https://t.co/rNApPxaeYw in reply to ZaneSelvans 22:39:35, 2022-05-08
- In the city state of Rhodes, the government paid people in silver to come to public assemblies where they got lectu… https://t.co/Pvn7bhURlz in reply to ZaneSelvans 22:35:53, 2022-05-08
- I'm reading "Debt: The First 5000 Years" and I've been kind of annoyed with it. Like he wants you to think it's a g… https://t.co/VSxhcg6ZNn 22:29:55, 2022-05-08
- We will have to say YES to MANY THINGS to stabilize the atmosphere. And they're all gonna be in somebody's backyard. https://t.co/27F7HRXNP1 20:57:11, 2022-05-08
- "No te preocupes, después del apocalypto climatico todo el parqueo será gratis."
Ay, así funciona en México tambíe… https://t.co/R9R0OQ1XeM 20:48:37, 2022-05-08
- @lenazun https://t.co/N9CquuLOF2 in reply to lenazun 20:41:13, 2022-05-08
- @shwiffles Boy there's a lot going on. in reply to shwiffles 13:55:45, 2022-05-08
- A really good convo between @doctorow and @rufuspollock about cryptocurrency / web3 and how they relate to problems… https://t.co/Toa4deZOQi 12:38:56, 2022-05-08
- Gradually, then suddenly. https://t.co/C9FJ5vl1hD 02:13:15, 2022-05-08